Health Resource Library Guidelines are as follows:
- All questions are kept confidential.
- We do not recommend any particular treatment.
- Our material will not represent all that is available on the subject.
- Our staff will help you locate information.
- The information might not apply to you or to your family member's condition.
We hope that the information you find will be useful in talking with your physician. The medical information provided by the Health Resource Library at Liberty Hospital is for educational purposes only. It is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
Always consult your physician prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.