Construction Notice: Please be aware of construction surrounding The Liberty Clinic. It is the first phase of the new development called Norterre. Norterre's 50,000-square-foot Healthy Living Center is set to open in fall 2017 on the land between the clinic and the hospital. Read more about Norterre here. It is a partnership between Liberty Hospital, Healthy Living Centers of America and Action Pact.
Gold Award for Best Medical Clinic (2015, 2016)
The Liberty Clinic is your Patient-Centered Medical Home!
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home? It is healthcare focused on you - the patient. It is a partnership between you and your doctor.
- Your doctor leads a team of healthcare professionals committed to improving your overall health and to helping you reach your health goals.
- Your health team may consist of your primary care doctor, nurses, specialty physicians, pharmacists, dieticians, care coordinators and others.
- The team in your patient-centered medical home looks at your whole health picture.
- They spend more time with you at your visit.
- PCMH aims to prevent problems from occurring and put control of your health where it belongs – with you and your team.
Patient Experience 2nd Quarter 2016 - 98.9% Positive Overall Provider Rating *As measured by HealthStream, an independent organization that conducts patient surveys.
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Sports Medicine
See all physicians available at The Liberty Clinic.
A Nurse Practitioner, Jennifer Busby, also is available for appointments.
For your convenience, we offer on-site x-rays and a laboratory. These services also can expedite your care and treatment.
The Liberty Clinic also offers a variety of special services not often available at primary care provider offices. These services help us provide comprehensive care in one convenient location and include:
- Colonoscopies - recommended for all adults 50+
- Women's health
- Sports medicine *Kyle Schneweis, M.D., CIC, earned the designation of Credentialed ImPACT Consultant (CIC) by completing specialized training to offer state-of-the-art concussion care and management to patients. ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) is the most wide-used and most scientifically validated computerized concussion evaluation system. *Brad Garstang, M.D., has a special interest in endurance sports (triathlon and marathons), having finished three Ironman Triathlons and 30 marathons.