Construction Notice: Please be aware of construction surrounding The Liberty Clinic. It is the first phase of the new development called Norterre. Norterre's 65,000-square-foot Healthy Living Center is set to open in fall 2017 on the land between the clinic and the hospital. Read more about Norterre here. It is a partnership between Liberty Hospital, Healthy Living Centers of America and Action Pact.
Gold Award for Best Medical Clinic (2015, 2016)
The Liberty Clinic is your Patient-Centered Medical Home!
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home? It is healthcare focused on you - the patient. It is a partnership between you and your doctor.
- Your doctor leads a team of healthcare professionals committed to improving your overall health and to helping you reach your health goals.
- Your health team may consist of your primary care doctor, nurses, specialty physicians, pharmacists, dieticians, care coordinators and others.
- The team in your patient-centered medical home looks at your whole health picture.
- They spend more time with you at your visit.
- PCMH aims to prevent problems from occurring and put control of your health where it belongs – with you and your team.
Patient Experience 2nd Quarter 2016 - 98.9% Positive Overall Provider Rating *As measured by HealthStream, an independent organization that conducts patient surveys.
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Sports Medicine
See all physicians available at The Liberty Clinic.
For your convenience, we offer on-site x-rays and a laboratory. These services also can expedite your care and treatment.
The Liberty Clinic also offers a variety of special services not often available at primary care provider offices. These services help us provide comprehensive care in one convenient location and include:
- Colonoscopies - recommended for all adults 50+
- Women's health
- Sports medicine *Kyle Schneweis, M.D., CIC, earned the designation of Credentialed ImPACT Consultant (CIC) by completing specialized training to offer state-of-the-art concussion care and management to patients. ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) is the most wide-used and most scientifically validated computerized concussion evaluation system. *Brad Garstang, M.D., has a special interest in endurance sports (triathlon and marathons), having finished three Ironman Triathlons and 30 marathons.