Liberty Cardiothoracic Surgeons is a practice of board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons and physician assistants. The doctors provide comprehensive cardiothoracic care, including:
- surgical treatment for coronary artery disease
- valve disorders
- aneurysm repairs
- vascular disease
- lung cancer
- esophageal cancer
Click on the image below to enlarge the article.
Learn more about Robotic Lung Surgery
Learn more about Lung Cancer treatment.
- Abdominal, thoracic and aortic aneurysm repairs using stent grafts.
- Adult congenital cardiac surgery.
- Aortic, abdominal and thoracic aneurysm surgeries.
- Atrial fibrillation surgery.
- Complex cardiac valve repair/replacement.
- Complex aortic arch and thoracic aorta resection using normothermic perfusion.
- Complex re-operative cardiac reconstructive surgery.
- Endovascular repair for peripheral artery disease.
- Hypothermic circulatory arrest.
- Laparoscopic hiatal hernia repairs.
- Minimally invasive cardiac and thoracic surgeries.
- Minimally invasive esophagectomy.
- Minimally invasive surgical removal of airway tumors, chest malignancies, chest wall tumors, esophageal cancer, lung metastasis, mesothelioma and other thoracic tumors.
- Minimally invasive valve surgery.
- Mitral valve repair.
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Radiofrequency ablation.
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.