The Excelsior Springs Clinic is your Patient-Centered Medical Home!
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home? It is healthcare focused on you - the patient. It is a partnership between you and your doctor.
- Your doctor leads a team of healthcare professionals committed to improving your overall health and to helping you reach your health goals.
- Your health team may consist of your primary care doctor, nurses, specialty physicians, pharmacists, dieticians, care coordinators and others.
- The team in your patient-centered medical home looks at your whole health picture.
- They spend more time with you at your visit.
- PCMH aims to prevent problems from occurring and put control of your health where it belongs – with you and your team.
- Mary Miele, NP-C
- Jodie Carpenter, FNP-C