Leadership and mission
The mission of Liberty Hospital is to work in partnership with our community to improve the health, safety and well-being of those we serve.
To be the leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
We take PRIDE in the work that we do, and it is based upon the values of:
- Partnership—with each other and our customers.
- Responsibility—the effective use of our resources in order to maintain financial viability.
- Integrity—in business and human relationships.
- Dignity—treating every person with compassion and respect.
- Excellence—in clinical and customer service results.
Board of Trustees
Liberty Hospital is a public hospital created for the benefit of the community as a political subdivision district hospital under Chapter 206 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri. It is governed by a publicly elected board of trustees who serve six-year terms.
Frank Albani, MD
Randy L. Baker
Dennis L. Carter
Anna Marie Martin
William Christian "Chris" Sizemore