Leadership and mission
The mission of Liberty Hospital is to work in partnership with our community to improve the health, safety and well-being of those we serve.
To be the leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
We take PRIDE in the work that we do, and it is based upon the values of:
- Partnership—with each other and our customers.
- Responsibility—the effective use of our resources in order to maintain financial viability.
- Integrity—in business and human relationships.
- Dignity—treating every person with compassion and respect.
- Excellence—in clinical and customer service results.
Liberty Hospital is a public hospital created for the benefit of the community as a political subdivision district hospital under Chapter 206 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri. It is governed by a six-member, publicly elected board of trustees who serve six-year terms.
Current board members
- Dennis L. Carter.
- Jim Streu.
- Randy L. Baker.
- William Christian "Chris" Sizemore.
- Anna Marie Martin.
- Frank Albani, M.D.
- David Feess, Chief Executive Officer.
- Richard Birkner, Chief Operating Officer.
- Raghu Adiga, M.D., Chief Medical Officer.
- Joanie Peterson, Chief Nursing Officer.
- Michael Leone, Chief Financial Officer.
- Paul Klehn, Chief Information Officer.
- John Owen, M.D., Vice President, Emergency Medicine Services.
- Valerie Pounders, Vice President, Human Resources.
- John Henrichs, Vice President, Physician Services.
- John Maschger, Vice President, Revenue Cycle.
- Nanette Houck, Vice President, Quality & Patient Safety.
- Tamera Evans, Vice President, Facilities & Real Estate.
- Pat Flannery, Vice President, Medical Staff Development.