COVID & Vaccine
The vaccine is widely available throughout the area. To find locations, visit Clay County Public Health Center's Where to Get Vaccinated page for a list of local vaccinators.
The safety of patients, caregivers and our community is our top priority. Visitor guidelines are designed to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19/flu. These guidelines apply to all patients, visitors, volunteers, vendors, employees and providers.
Visitor Policy (12/15/22)
WEAR A MASK. Surgical masks are preferred instead of cloth masks. Surgical masks are available at hospital and clinic entrances.
VISITING HOURS ARE 24/7 FOR NON-COVID PATIENTS
• Must be free of COVID/FLU symptoms/exposure
• No age restrictions *Except ICU, NICU, Oncology (no one 14 & younger)
• No pet visits. Service animals allowed. See policy.
Non-COVID patients may have unlimited healthy visitors anytime (except ICU).
COVID patients (or those with any signs/symptoms of a transmissible disease) may have:
- Two healthy visitors simultaneously per day for at minimum six hours.
- Visitors may leave and return.
- The visitor(s) must wear specific protective equipment as determined by the healthcare team.
- For specific questions about The Birthing Center, call 816.792.7229.
Virtual visits If a patient needs a device (e.g., smartphone or tablet), please ask the patient care team, so we may help you with devices and technical support.