Pay a bill
COVID-19 Update (3-31-20)
We understand you may be experiencing financial hardships at this time due to business closures and shelter-in-place orders nationwide. In our effort to maintain our commitment to putting patients first, we have implemented the following changes to our normal billing and collection practices for all patients during the COVID-19 crisis:
- We will continue to send statements via mail and email on the normal schedule.
- For patients currently on a 12 month or shorter payment plan who are impacted by COVID-19, please contact 816.792.7110: choose prompt 1 twice to request an extension, if needed.
- Patients enrolled in our Commerce HSF Loan program who are directly affected by COVID-19 because they or a family member are sick, they have been quarantined without pay, or they have lost their job as a result of the pandemic may contact our Customer Care Center to request assistance by calling toll free 855.893.1292.
- To review updated Medicaid eligibility information due to Covid-19 please visit https://dss.mo.gov/covid-19/ or call the hotline number provided on their website 877.435.8411.
Which bill are you paying?
You also can pay your Liberty Hospital bill:
- By phone. You can phone in your credit card number to 800.346.7662. Hours are Monday—Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail. Send a check to the address listed on your statement.
Learn about a new consumer guide from American Hospital Association that helps patients avoid surprises on their medical bills.