Pay a bill
Which bill are you paying?
You also can pay your Liberty Hospital bill:
- By phone. You can phone in your credit card number to 800.346.7662. Hours are Monday—Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail. Send a check to the address listed on your statement.
- View financial assistance information
Liberty Hospital and Clinics use Right Refund™ to send patients refunds when medical bills are overpaid. With Right Refund™ you get your money instantly. See common questions and more information here.
Need help with your medical bills?
The hospital offers three options to assist patients with expenses related to their healthcare.
To help with out-of-pocket medical costs, the hospital and clinics offer a zero interest, no credit check monthly payment plan option. Find out more about the Clear Balance patient financing program by calling 816.792.7110.
Some hospital and clinic patients may qualify for benefits up to 90 days from date of service. Benefits may include Medicaid, Social Security or other federal/state/county programs, including those for victims of crime. To see if you qualify, complete your no obligation screening at screen.firstsource.com.
We understand you may be experiencing financial hardships at this time. In our effort to maintain our commitment to putting patients first, we have implemented the following changes to our normal billing and collection practices for all patients during the COVID-19 crisis:
- We will continue to send statements via mail and email on the normal schedule.
- For patients currently on a 12 month or shorter payment plan who are impacted by COVID-19, please contact 816.792.7110: choose prompt 1 twice to request an extension, if needed.
- Liberty Hospital is participating with the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) COVID-19 Uninsured Program. For health insurance and HRSA reimbursement details related to COVID-19 Testing and Treatment, please click here.
Learn about a new consumer guide from American Hospital Association that helps patients avoid surprises on their medical bills.