Pay a bill
HOSPITAL / CLINICS / SURGERY CENTER
EMERGENCY ROOM PHYSICIANS
You also can pay your bill:
- By phone. Hours are Monday—Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Liberty Hospital, Clinics and Surgery Center: 816.792.7110
- Urgent Care: 816.407.4283
- Emergency Room Physicians: 816.656.8648
- By mail. Send a check to the address listed on your statement.
- View financial assistance information
- Learn about Zero Interest Patient Financing with the ClearBalance® Program
Liberty Hospital and Clinics use Right Refund™ to send patients refunds when medical bills are overpaid. With Right Refund™ you get your money instantly. See common questions and more information here.
Need help with your medical bills?
The hospital offers three options to assist patients with expenses related to their healthcare.
To help with out-of-pocket medical costs, the hospital and clinics offer a zero interest, no credit check monthly payment plan option. Find out more about the ClearBalance® patient financing program by calling 816.792.7110.
Some hospital and clinic patients may qualify for benefits up to 90 days from date of service. Benefits may include Medicaid, Social Security or other federal/state/county programs, including those for victims of crime. To see if you qualify, complete your no obligation screening here.
Hospital patients may apply for financial assistance up to 240 days from the date of the first statement. Details and application available here or call 816.792.7110.