READY FOR YOU
The need for healthcare doesn’t stop because of a virus. Don’t delay your medical care.
Safety is our number one priority. We have established new processes for prompt check-in and limited wait times to ensure proper social distancing. Please call us for more information and to schedule your healthcare services to keep you safe and healthy.
-Raghu Adiga, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Infectious Disease Specialist
- If you are having an emergency, need to schedule a procedure or want to see your doctor, it is safe for you to return.
- When you come to the hospital or a clinic, you will see social distancing, rigorous cleaning, universal masking and temperature checks.
It is critical that we continue to practice the ways in which we collectively flattened the curve:
- Social distancing
- Wash your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Exercise good judgement about being in public
- Call your healthcare provider if you are concerned about having COVID symptoms or being exposed to the virus
What we are doing:
- We are scheduling procedures and surgeries
- Patients undergoing certain procedures may be required to have a COVID test. Testing will be conducted at the drive-thru site by the Doctors Building. Patients will be notified by phone if a test is required.
- All patients being admitted to the hospital will be tested.
- Primary care and specialty clinics offer both in-person visits and telehealth visits to accommodate patient preferences.
- We have arranged our waiting areas to facilitate social distancing.
- Entrances into the hospital will remain limited, and screenings upon entry, including temperature checks, will continue.
- Everyone entering our buildings are required to wear masks, which can be provided if needed.
MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Visiting hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- 1 visitor per day, per patient
- No visitors for COVID patients and suspects, unless end of life
- End of life – 2 visitors
- Birthing Center – 1 labor partner and 1 other visitor
- Emergency Department – 1 visitor
- Outpatient appointments/procedures – 1 visitor
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by parents
- 14 and younger and pets not permitted