Visiting hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
All patients and visitors will be screened at the door, including a temperature check.
2 visitors per day, per patient. Visitors may be at the same time; however, the two visitors may not rotate with other visitors on the same day. Clergy is considered a visitor.
- Minors may have 2 designated visitors
- NO visitors for COVID patients or those suspected of having COVID
- Exception: COVID end-of-life patients may have 1 visitor for 30 minutes
- Non-COVID end-of-life – 2 visitors
- Clergy is considered a visitor
- No pets – Service animals may have restrictions
- No visitors 14 and younger
- Appointments - 1 visitor may accompany patient
- Surgeries/procedures - 2 visitors
- 1 labor partner
- 1 additional visitor 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 1 visitor anytime while in ER
If admitted, visitor may accompany patient to the
room 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts, shoes and masks
- Please keep visits brief.
- Visitors must maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the patient’s room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
Liberty Hospital’s entire campus is tobacco-free and vaping-free inside and out. All patients, visitors, employees and physicians must leave the Liberty Hospital campus in order to smoke or vape.
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts, including food or drink, to patients. Please check with the nurse to make sure your gift is appropriate. On the intensive care unit, please check with the unit nurse regarding gifts or flowers for the patient.
No latex policy
Due to latex-related allergies in some of our patients and staff members, Liberty Hospital has adopted a latex-free guideline for all areas of the hospital. As part of this guideline, the hospital does not accept latex balloons for patients, their family members or hospital staff.