VISITOR POLICY (effective July 3)
MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Visiting hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- 1 visitor per day, per patient
- No visitors for COVID patients and suspects, unless end of life
- End of life – 2 visitors
- Birthing Center – 1 labor partner and 1 other visitor
- Emergency Department – 1 visitor
- Outpatient appointments/procedures – 1 visitor
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by parents
- 14 and younger and pets not permitted
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts, shoes and masks
- Please keep visits brief.
- Visitors must maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the patient’s room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Only service animals are allowed inside the hospital. (No pet visitation)
Liberty Hospital’s entire campus is tobacco-free and vaping-free inside and out. All patients, visitors, employees and physicians must leave the Liberty Hospital campus in order to smoke or vape.
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts, including food or drink, to patients. Please check with the nurse to make sure your gift is appropriate. On the intensive care unit, please check with the unit nurse regarding gifts or flowers for the patient.
No latex policy
Due to latex-related allergies in some of our patients and staff members, Liberty Hospital has adopted a latex-free guideline for all areas of the hospital. As part of this guideline, the hospital does not accept latex balloons for patients, their family members or hospital staff.