MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Visiting hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
All patients and visitors will be screened at the door, including a temperature check.
1 person per day, per patient
- Minors may have 2 designated visitors (only 1 at a time)
- NO visitors for COVID patients or those suspected of having COVID
- Exception: COVID end-of-life patients may have 1 visitor
- Non-COVID end-of-life – 2 visitors
- Clergy is considered a visitor
- No pets – Service animals may have restrictions
- No visitors 14 and younger
- 1 labor partner
- 1 additional visitor 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 1 visitor anytime while in ER
If admitted, visitor may accompany patient to the
room 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- 1 for appointments
1 for surgeries/procedures – May be asked to wait in car or vacant area of hospital until staff calls/texts when it is time to come inside.
Minors may have both parents wait during a surgery/procedure
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts, shoes and masks
- Please keep visits brief.
- Visitors must maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the patient’s room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
Liberty Hospital’s entire campus is tobacco-free and vaping-free inside and out. All patients, visitors, employees and physicians must leave the Liberty Hospital campus in order to smoke or vape.
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts, including food or drink, to patients. Please check with the nurse to make sure your gift is appropriate. On the intensive care unit, please check with the unit nurse regarding gifts or flowers for the patient.
No latex policy
Due to latex-related allergies in some of our patients and staff members, Liberty Hospital has adopted a latex-free guideline for all areas of the hospital. As part of this guideline, the hospital does not accept latex balloons for patients, their family members or hospital staff.