At Liberty Hospital, we have everything you need for expert heart care close to home. Your cardiology provider will manage every step of your heart care journey.
Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists provide comprehensive cardiac care, including on-site diagnostics in our accredited echocardiography, nuclear medicine and vascular labs.
Click on a photo to learn more about our specialists
- Bi-ventricular implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Coronary angioplasty
- Carotid duplex Doppler
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Exercise and pharmacological stress echocardiography
- General cardiology
- Implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Nuclear cardiology testing, including prone position examinations
- Optical coherence tomography (near-infrared light), used to visualize the vessel walls of the coronary arteries
- Pacemaker implantation
- Peripheral angioplasty
- Peripheral arterial, renal and venous studies
- Preventive cardiology
- Radial artery approach to catheterization and intervention
- Stent placement
- Tilt table testing
- Transcranial Doppler
- Transesophageal echocardiography
What is a calcium score screening?
A calcium/coronary score screening is a CT scan of the heart that detects calcium build-up in the coronary arteries. It is available for $60, and no insurance is needed. Learn more.
Electrophysiologist now available
Ravi K. Yarlagadda, MD, FACC, FHRS, specializes in heart rhythm disorders and electrophysiology – tests of the heart’s electrical system. He now is available for appointments through Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists. In partnership with Olathe Health, Dr. Yarlagadda now provides services closer to home for cardiac patients in the Northland. For more information, call Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists at 816.407.5430. A physician’s order is needed to schedule an appointment.