Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists
Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists is a practice of board-certified invasive, interventional and general cardiologists. The doctors provide comprehensive cardiac care, including on-site diagnostics in the Liberty Hospital-accredited echocardiography, nuclear medicine and vascular labs.
Meet our two new cardiologists
Calvin Madrigal, M.D., FACC
Tapas "Joey" Ghose, M.D., FACC, FAHA, ABVM
- Bi-ventricular implantable cardiac defibrillators.
- Coronary angioplasty.
- Carotid duplex Doppler.
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization.
- Exercise and pharmacological stress echocardiography.
- General cardiology.
- Implantable cardiac defibrillators.
- Nuclear cardiology testing, including prone position examinations.
- Optical coherence tomography (near-infrared light), used to visualize the vessel walls of the coronary arteries.
- Pacemaker implantation.
- Peripheral angioplasty.
- Peripheral arterial, renal and venous studies.
- Preventive cardiology.
- Radial artery approach to catheterization and intervention.
- Stent placement.
- Tilt table testing.
- Transcranial Doppler.
- Transesophageal echocardiography.