Ear, nose and throat
Evaluation and treatment:
- General ear, nose and throat diseases in adults.
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat problems and diseases.
With an emphasis on:
- Sinus disease and sinus surgery.
- Pediatric ENT procedures.
- Nasal airway obstruction.
- Sleep apnea in adults and children.
- Tonsil/adenoid surgery.
- Ear infections and ear surgeries for children and adults.
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Salivary gland disorders.
- Head and neck cancers.
- Chronic hoarseness.
- Nasal fractures.
- Tinnitus and vertigo.
- Hearing loss.
Diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid services:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations.
- Hearing screenings (otoacoustic emissions).
- Hearing aid fitting, verification and service including education and follow-up care.
- Hearing protection consultations.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Ear protection for hunters, musicians, factory workers, etc.
- Swim plugs.
- Custom earplugs (iPod, MP3, cell phones, etc.).
- Hearing aid accessories (batteries, dry aid kits, cleaning tools, etc.).
- Wireless connection between hearing aids and audio devices.