The Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic
Our specialists focus on the evaluation and treatment of general ear, nose and throat diseases in adults and children, including:
- Sinus disease and sinus surgery
- Pediatric ENT procedures
- Nasal airway obstruction
- Sleep apnea in adults and children
- Tonsil/adenoid surgery
- Ear infections and ear surgeries for children and adults
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Salivary gland disorders
- Head and neck cancers
- Chronic hoarseness
- Nasal fractures
- Tinnitus and vertigo
- Hearing loss
Diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid services:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations.
- Hearing screenings (otoacoustic emissions).
- Hearing aid fitting, verification and service including education and follow-up care.
- Hearing protection consultations.
- Assistive listening devices.
- Ear protection for hunters, musicians, factory workers, etc.
- Swim plugs.
- Custom earplugs (iPod, MP3, cell phones, etc.).
- Hearing aid accessories (batteries, dry aid kits, cleaning tools, etc.).
- Wireless connection between hearing aids and audio devices.