Adult Fitness programs are developed with one thing in mind: you!
Whether your goal is to lose 20 pounds, increase your overall health or to increase your weekend athletic performance, our staff will guide you on the right path to achieve your goals.
We specialize in:
- Overall fitness training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss/gain with nutritional counseling
- Mobility/flexibility training
- Program design
Adult Fitness (age 18+)
Small group training assists our participants age 18+ in their pursuit to living a healthier lifestyle. Our coaches create individualized programs to meet our participants' fitness goals. $150/month for an unlimited number of sessions.
- Monday - Friday: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 a.m.
One-on-one training/coaching is available upon request. Dates, times and cost will vary. Call 816.407.2315.
- Ideal for seniors or adults of any age who physically may not be able to participate in a traditional exercise class
- Improve strength, balance, coordination and muscle endurance
- Includes chair and light resistance exercises
Monday-Friday, 9-10 a.m.
Payment is due at time of visit. We accept check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. *Clay County residents 60+ receive a discount for any adult fitness class.
Sports Medicine Transition Program
We also offer a unique program designed to be helpful for people who finish physical or occupational therapy, but are not quite fully back to normal. It allows them to continue their recovery in a familiar place. Following this program – which gets people back to baseline – some decide to continue on to the next level, such as adult fitness training or sports performance classes. Monday-Friday, 7-9 a.m.