Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine Athletic Trainers work in conjunction with the following schools:
- William Jewell College.
- West Platte.
Back to Athletics injury screenings
- Provide injury assessment for any injury that was sustained by athletes of all ages.
- Provide treatment and rehabilitation for athletic injuries.
- Assist the athlete by providing medical direction (i.e. recommending a visit to a physician or orthopedic specialist) for the injury.
- Great service for those who have high-deductible insurance policies.
- Services are available for physical therapy patients who no longer are eligible or qualify for physical therapy due to insurance constraints.
Services are $25 per visit (can pay by cash, check or credit card). For more information, call 816.407.2322.
Athletic training services
At the facility, the certified athletic trainers provide fee-for-service injury screens for athletes of all ages and therapy services for individuals with insurance limitations, and assist with our Concussion Management Program.
Outreach athletic training for schools and community
We provide certified athletic training services for area high schools, colleges and club sports teams. Our athletic trainers cover a wide variety of events, including practices, games, tournaments and community events. The athletic trainers are part of the comprehensive program at Liberty Hospital Sports Medicine. For more information, call 816.407.2322.
Concussion Management Program
Our certified athletic trainers are trained in concussion management and provide services in the Concussion Management Program. Our athletic trainers also having training in ImPACT testing. Get more details about our Concussion Management Program.