Telehealth: Schedule a virtual appointment
In addition to offering in-person appointments, Liberty Hospital primary care and specialty clinics provide virtual appointments for established patients. Virtual telehealth visits are an excellent way for patients to continue receiving face-to-face care with their provider using a smart device, while allowing them to stay at home.
- It does not replace visits for patients who must be seen in person. For patients who must come to the office, we encourage you to follow CDC guidelines and wear a mask to your appointment. Our staff is doing everything possible to create a safe environment for all patients and staff.
- Telehealth visits require patients to have access to a smart device plus internet service and broadband internet connection. Your clinic will provide specific information about how to log in for your appointment.
All Liberty Hospital primary care clinics are offering telehealth visits for established patients. To schedule an appointment, call your clinic directly.
- The Liberty Clinic - 816.781.7730
- The Kearney Clinic - 816.628.4409
- The Excelsior Springs Clinic - 816.407.4700
- Primary Care Shoal Creek - 816.415.3451
- The Plattsburg Clinic - 816.529.2117
These Liberty Hospital specialty care clinics currently offer telehealth visits for patients. Contact your clinic directly to schedule an appointment.