Why choose Work Health Solutions?
- We use one system for a seamless continuum of care, consistent reporting, timely communication, minimal delays and timely notes.
- Our staff handles all billing.
- Patients receive home exercise programs.
- Therapy services are provided at the new, state-of-the-art Norterre facility (next to Liberty Hospital).
- Dedicated on-site aquatic therapy available at Norterre (three pools).
- Convenient hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Injury prevention and return-to-work programs.
Work comp services:
- Injury treatment.
- Injury prevention services.
- Return-to-duty evaluations.
- Drug testing, alcohol testing, MRO services.
- EKGs—stress and non-stress.
- Respiratory physical/Pulmonary function testing.
- FCE (Functional capacity evaluations).
- Essential Function Testing.
- Dedicated workers' compensation scheduler: Denise Edgington, R.N., BSN, CCM. Contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.415.5278.
- Liaison for employers, case managers and insurance carriers.
- Point of contact when injured employees present to Liberty Hospital via emergency room or hospital stay.
- Can provide treatment updates and medical records related to the work injury to adjuster, case managers and employers.
- Able to assist employers/employees with concerns or questions regarding workers' compensation in the state of Missouri.